Fruit slushies present a good option to be enjoyed during any time of day, but in the hot summer afternoon, nothing beats a cold refreshing fruit slushie.
Slushies can represent a good source of vitamins if we make them with natural fruits; while moisturizing the body.
Today we will present three alternatives to make your slushies from the comfort of your own home, with only two ingredients.
Banana and milk slushie
Banana is a fruit rich in potassium and healthy sugars and when consumed it provides an almost immediate source of energy.
Banana is an excellent substitute for sweets and candy since its sugar level calms our urge to eat sweet and satisfies us enough not to eat anything else in for a solid period of time.
I believe these reasons are more than enough for you to make this recipe, speaking of which, this recipe only requires 2 ingredients!
Banana and milk slushie ingredients
- Two ripe bananas
- 1/2 liters of milk
Preparation of the banana and milk slushie
- The day before making the slushie, remove the banana peel and chop it into tiny pieces.
- Put the pieces in a Tupperware box and store it in the freezer.
- When making the slushie, put the frozen banana pieces in the blender, turn it on and set it to medium speed.
- Add the milk little by little until you get the consistency you want for your slushies.
And so without more, you already have your banana and milk slushie, ideal to give your children a good moment with you.
Strawberry juice and ice slushie
In this world there are countless products in stores that contain red fruits, and how it will not be so; if they are delicious.
Choosing to consume this type of fruit instead of pre-packaged sweets and products, will generate innumerable benefits to our body; ranging from preventing cardiovascular problems to delaying aging due to them containing antioxidants.
One of these fruits is strawberries, whose properties in addition to those already mentioned can also be diuretic; in addition to being delicious and very bold when joining a recipe.
We’re going to show you how to make a slushie with juice and ice, remember that all these recipes are made with only two ingredients, in this case, they are the following:
- 17 ounces or 1/2 kilo of strawberries
- A tray of ice cubes
Strawberry slushie Preparation
- Wash the strawberries well and put them in a blender, where we will blend them at a high speed.
- Continue by adding a splash of water if the consistency is very thick.
- Add the ice cubes to this mixture. (Keep adding them until you get the desired consistency.)
It’s that simple to prepare slush at home and with only two ingredients.
Apple juice and fruit slushie
Apples are among the most popular fruits in the world, and there’s a reason for that. They’re packed with healthy micronutrients while being incredibly tasty.
That’s why you will love this recipe for apple juice and fruit slushie, dare to try something new and interesting so that your taste buds get a new and unique experience.
For this apple juice and fruit slushie you’ll need:
- 33 oz. or 1/2 liters of apple juice
- frozen fruit pieces (whichever you want)
How to make apple juice and fruit slushie
- Pour some apple juice into 2 ice cube trays and place it in the freezer overnight.
- After everything is frozen, take out the frozen fruit and put them in the blender along with the frozen apple juice.
- Blend on a slow speed setting, until you get the desired slush consistency.
We wish you the best of luck with preparing these delicious 2 ingredient slushies with juice, however, if you still have doubts and would like to try other types of recipes, I invite you to read our delicious fruit slushie recipe or our mango slush recipe.
If you do not already have your slushie machine, check our TOP 12 Slushie Machines of 2019 GUIDE! So you can choose the model you want and you can prepare your favorite slushies without any hassle.