Summer is always better with a cold icy drink in hand, is there anything better than having a wine slushie?
To make a perfect wine slush, you need a wine slushie machine. Today we’ll be discussing our top three wine slushie machines, their features, and the procedure to make the perfect wine slushie.
At the end, we’ll introduce 3 of our favorite wine slushie recipes that you can use to spice up any party!
Best Wine Slushie Machine
With Nostalgia FBS400 Retro, you can make up to 40 ounces of frozen slush at a time. It has a big tank and easy flow spout.
Another big advantage is just how easy it is to clean. Its tank is removable, which is of great help when it’s time to clean the machine.
Our favorite feature of the Nostalgia FBS400 Retro and also what makes it the perfect wine slushie machine are its two modes.
This mode is perfect for icy drinks like slushies and it’s the recommended option to go for when making wine slushies.
This mode is good for when you’re making snow cones for kids, although we wouldn’t recommend it for making wine slushies.
The best part of the Nostalgia FBS400 is that you can prepare drinks in just a few minutes without a major mess.
Its two shaving blades produce fine and coarse ice texture, making it the perfect choice for any great party host.
To make a perfect slushy drink all you need is:
- tablespoon salt,
- liquid juice, vodka or syrup.
Based on people’s reviews, they love the speed and the even texture of the wine slushies it produced, and so do we at SlushieMachineGuide.com.
What customers think about this machine?
J Annette says: “Amazingly easy to use, easy to clean! I love it so much and my grandchildren want me to use it every single day. Easiest thing in the world to clean! Highly recommend it, affordable and perfect for every family.”J Annette posted (5 / 5) review on Amazon
In order to get the best price, warranty and take advantage of the current promotion, click the button below!
Another masterpiece in the world of best wine slushie machines is Bravo Italia.
It’s made specifically for party lovers and is an ideal choice if you are a bar owner or thinking of hosting a pool party.
In a single round, you can make up to 50 cups of delicious wine slush, which is more than enough to serve a crowd of 20-25 people.
But don’t worry, the machine is perfect even for even larger gatherings, as it’s very good and efficient at producing slush, producing a batch of 50 cups of wine slushies takes just 30 minutes!
The Bravo Italia is an ideal wine slush machine as it has a high refrigeration capacity, is made of stainless steel and has a virtually unbreakable bowl.
It’s also important to mention that it’s very easy to operate and comes with a 5-year warranty and incredible customer support.
What customers think about this machine?
Nick says: “Love the machine. Made 1 gal frozen pina coladas in 1.25 hours, and 2 gal margaritas in 2.5 hours today. Did a fantastic job. Easy to start. Easy to use.”Nick posted (5 / 5) review on Amazon
Want to get the best price for the Bravo Italia Slushie Maker? Click the button below!
Another great option to put on the best wine slushie machine list is the Nostalgia RSM650 Retro Slushy Machine.
In our opinion, this is one of the best-looking slushie machines on the market, but not only that, it’s also very practical and efficient.
I just a few minutes you can make up to 32 ounces of frozen wine slushies at a time. Its durable body and lively red color makes it an essential summer accessory.
If you’re a big fan of wine slushies, this machine is a perfect choice as it ensures you’ll have smooth frozen wine slushies.
We also really loved its tank as it’s detachable and has a separable cool drip tray to prevent any spillage.
What customers think about this machine?
DB says: “Does a great job of making slushies. I use it every day. Well worth the price.”DB posted (5 / 5) review on Amazon
In order to get the best price and take advantage of the current sale going on until the end of July, 2020, click the button below – full money-back guarantee if you’re not 100% happy!
How to Use a Wine Slushie Machine and make Homemade Wine Slushies
Let’s take a look at the preparation process for making frozen drinks with wine, but before we do here are a few useful tips:
- Always take full advantage of the machine’s capacity, as that will ensure the best texture and taste of the slushies.
- Don’t forget to adjust recipes to your own taste, if needed.
Here’s a step by step guide on how to prepare wine slushies:
- First of all start by picking the recipe, we have 3 amazing choices below and we’ll talk about them in a second.
- Start by adding water, liquid, sweetener, and wine into the wine slushy maker.
- Start the machine and wait for a few minutes, follow the recommended time listed in the slush machine instructions.
- The cooling system in the machine will cool out all the ingredients. The wine slushies are now ready to be served.
- The process of making slush is as simple as described above, aren’t slushie machines brilliant?
White Wine Slushie Recipe
In the summer wonderful fruits are harvested; two of them are strawberries and cherries that; because of their water content, are perfect for making this delicious wine slushie recipe with a blender in the comfort of your home.
White Wine Slushie Ingredients
- 2 cups of cherries
- 2 cups of ripe strawberries
- A bottle of white wine of your choice
- A tray of ice cubes (optional)
White Wine Slushie Preparation
- About three hours before starting with the preparation, you should wash the fruits well, don’t forget to dry them with an absorbent towel.
- Put them in the freezer in airtight bags. It is important that they are dry since this prevents that at the time of making the slushie; they are not stuck in an ice block and will be impossible for your blender to process them.
- Put the wine bottle in the refrigerator, so that it is at a suitable temperature at the time of serving.
- After the time has elapsed in which the fruits are already frozen, we will remove them from the freezer and put them all in the blender.
- Continue by turning on the blender on medium speed, so that the fruit gets chopped up, little by little.
- With the blender on, we will add the white wine until it reaches the consistency of the slush you want; take into account that the more wine you add without increasing the amount of fruit, the more liquid the texture of the slush will be.
- If you want to soften the flavor of the slushie a little, you can add a couple of ice cubes in the blender process so that its intensity and the effects that it could cause will decrease a little. 😉
Rose Slushie Recipe
Rose Slushie Ingredients
- 1 large ripe melon
- 1 bottle of rose wine
- 1 1/2 cups of cold water
Rose Slushie Preparation
- The night before, cut the melon into large cubes and put it in an airtight bag in the freezer, take it our right before you’re going to make the Rose wine slushie.
- To make your slushie; pour frozen melon cubes, wine, and water into your slushie machine.
- Turn the slushie machine on and wait for it to reach the desired consistency.
- Remember that this slush should be served immediately after making it, otherwise it’ll start to melt.
And voila, you already have your Rose wine and melon slushie made in a slushie machine, what a perfect recipe!
Red Wine Slushies Recipe
Many times we don’t have the tools to make a good slushie; In that case, we present an easy way to make a red wine slushie without the need for any electrical appliance.
Red wine slushies tools and ingredients
- A baking dish
- Transparent food film
- 120ml of blackberry brandy
- A bottle of red wine that you like
- 120ml of flavored water with orange gas
Red Wine Slushie Preparation
- In a bowl, you will mix the wine, brandy, and the flavored water until they are well mixed.
- Pour the mixture into the oven dish, while making sure you don’t pour it all the way to the top.
- Cover the dish with the transparent film and put it in the freezer.
- Mix the mixture every thirty minutes until it reaches three hours; do this smoothly enough, so that the ice that is formed is broken but not melted.
With this recipe, you make a homemade slush of red wine and enjoy it in the comfort of your backyard, window or balcony on a hot afternoon.
Whether it is in a blender, in a machine created especially for this purpose or simply with our own hands; making any of these recipes allows you and your friends to refresh and enjoy yourselves in those days when the overwhelming heat strikes. Enjoy!